Weaving







Warp and weft are the techniques used in weaving.My project was to make a weaved wall hanging by using different materials.I used woolen thread some fancy laces of organza and silk..The wall hanging is very simple in colors and style.I used three basic colors black, fawn and red.The pattern of this wall hanging is divided into sections in which different material has used.
 An iron rod was made to hold the hanging with velvet straps.
 At the end of the hanging two tassels were added the each corner to give a finishing look.










This project was again a wall hanging but in a different way.I create this pattern first on a card board then started weaving.I used too many bright colors to make it a little funky as my pattern is also abstract.If u zoom this picture u can clearly see the warp and weft.

No comments:

Post a Comment